Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Corrective Exercises for Better Posture

Improve your posture and alignment in today’s new release!

Corrective Exercises for Better Posture 

No matter who you are or what your daily life looks like, we all find ourselves in habitual movement patterns or ways of carrying our bodies. These patterns often lead to small changes in our postural structure over time and if we let it go unnoticed, it can result in some bumps in the road.

This 34-minute (in total) level 2 workout will guide you through corrective exercises to stretch overused and tight muscles, often on the front of the body, and strengthen underused muscles, often found on the back of the body and in the core. It’s a great blend of strength, stretching, and mobility. 

Personally, I love to do this workout routinely to check in with my posture and alignment as it greatly benefits all other workouts and how I feel day to day. I’ll bet that by getting even halfway through this routine you’ll feel a conscious difference in your posture and alignment. Anytime we do something to physically take care of ourselves, it’s a little mood boost! Read the full write-up for additional ways that our posture affects our health. 

See you there! 

xxErica