Hello there, Pals! How are you today? Itâs the middle of the week which is good news unless you hate weekends. Itâs another sunny and warm day here today and this September has been very strange. Itâs like a little summer extension⌠Go away, summer! Go to Australia. (Sorry, Lynna)
Anyway, I finished Strong 3 last week so when I opened my calendar on Sunday the realisation hit me that there was nothing scheduled for Monday. Or any other day of the week. I decided to schedule Stronger with Brian because I want to be even strong. With Brian. Although Brian is probably already pretty strong anyway.
Letâs move on to our fact finder fragment. Did you know that the same brain cycles that occur when asleep still happen when youâre awake, but in smaller sections. Meaning parts of your brain are always âfalling asleep.â Itâs quite interesting, isnât it? I just wish that parts of my brain didnât âfall asleepâ when I go out on a rainy Sunday afternoon to get coffee only to buy everything BUT coffee. I read some equally interesting facts about the Earth and what would happen if it stopped rotating. So let me just list a few things. Your circadian rhythm would be disrupted, the Earthâs magnetic field would be lost, and water would begin moving towards the poles. We wouldnât want any of these things, trust me. If you have some time on your hands (nobody does nowadaysâŚ) you could google why we wouldnât want any of the abovementioned things.
All right, Pals, I need to go now be good and talk amongst yourselves.
Perspiration Pals 27 September 2023
Hello there, Pals! How are you today? Itâs the middle of the week which is good news unless you hate weekends. Itâs another sunny and warm day here today and this September has been very strange. Itâs like a little summer extension⌠Go away, summer! Go to Australia. (Sorry, Lynna)
Anyway, I finished Strong 3 last week so when I opened my calendar on Sunday the realisation hit me that there was nothing scheduled for Monday. Or any other day of the week. I decided to schedule Stronger with Brian because I want to be even strong. With Brian. Although Brian is probably already pretty strong anyway.
Letâs move on to our fact finder fragment. Did you know that the same brain cycles that occur when asleep still happen when youâre awake, but in smaller sections. Meaning parts of your brain are always âfalling asleep.â Itâs quite interesting, isnât it? I just wish that parts of my brain didnât âfall asleepâ when I go out on a rainy Sunday afternoon to get coffee only to buy everything BUT coffee. I read some equally interesting facts about the Earth and what would happen if it stopped rotating. So let me just list a few things. Your circadian rhythm would be disrupted, the Earthâs magnetic field would be lost, and water would begin moving towards the poles. We wouldnât want any of these things, trust me. If you have some time on your hands (nobody does nowadaysâŚ) you could google why we wouldnât want any of the abovementioned things.
All right, Pals, I need to go now be good and talk amongst yourselves.