HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 26th

Good Tuesday morning! I think this is the first morning that we wake up to single digits temperature-wise, as it is 9°c/48°F at the moment. I love cool nights/mornings and warm, sunny days, which is what we have been enjoying the past few days.

So David and I have been trying to incorporate housecleaning into our daily routine, without much success. The goal is to eventually do enough each day to have almost nothing left to do on the weekend. We wanted to do 10-15 minutes or housecleaning daily, but I figured we needed to break that down even further, thus the quote above. The goal will now be to each clean or dust one piece of furniture each day. That becomes 10 less things to do over the weekend. Is there a task that you break down into smaller parts, to make it easier, more efficient or bearable?

Moving on to health matters, do you have a good workout planned for today? Will you be cooking anything delicious on this Fall day? What’s something that you are looking forward to on this last Tuesday of September? I will start week 2 of Reboot with a total body workout from Tasha. We’ll be having a rice casserole for dinner. And I’m looking forward to trying a new banana muffins recipe, with chocolate and peanut butter.

Wishing everyone a great day! 🙂