Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FREE Workout! Total Body AMRAP Strength

Hey Fitness Blenders!

How are you doing? I’ve got a new FREE total body workout for you today.

Total Body AMRAP Strength Circuits

As you can tell by the title, this workout takes on an AMRAP format, which means we’ll be completing as many rounds as possible of 2-3 exercises in 4 minute blocks. Yes, 4 minutes is a LONG time to work without built in rest breaks, so you’ll be in control of when (and if) you take additional rest. I love this flexibility aspect so you can tailor it to your needs.

We’ll push through 3 AMRAPs, each with a different focus — total body, lower body, and upper body. This adds to the stacking fatigue that builds up over the course of the 4-minute block. For a little reprieve from our strength AMRAPs, I’ve positioned a 1-minute core intermission after each one. There is naturally some core work within the strength AMRAPs, so consider these a mini “finisher” challenge to add some balance.

Since AMRAP is a type of high intensity interval training (HIIT), the workout itself is relatively short and that’s all we need to get a really effective workout in. Be sure to check out the write-up for tips on tailoring this level 4 routine to your level and needs today. 

Have you done an AMRAP routine before? Love them? Not so much? Let me know!

Can’t wait to get started with you!

Nicole