My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone and how is everyone doing since the last time I got online and talked with all of you because last week and this past weekend was really busy at work for me. Because we have so much stuff going on that we aren't able to get it done in one day unles there is a bunch of us there, working together as a team and we are all spread out everywhere in the clothes section. Moving on to workouts the last three workouts that I had two of them were with Kellie and one was with Tasha and it was two upper body workouts and one Cardio and Core workout, so my shoulders are burning and feeling it from the upper body workouts that I've had so far.

The weather has been really nice over here but it's been really cold in the mornings over here and by the afternoon/evening it's nice and warm but not too warm, but it's been cold enough to the point where we have to have a fire in the house to keep us warm. But the moon has been really pretty at night and now fall has offically started and the way the weather feels it already feels like fall more like winter, and we still have all the plants and flowers still blooming and growing. P.S. I've also gotten more hours to work at my job on the weekend's now and I'm really happy and so are my parents as well they are so proud of me.

Edited