HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group Sept. 24th 2023

hey there pals,

Welcome to the Sunday edition of HKS thread. Storm used to remind us of self-care Sundays and I would like to reiterate that. While self-care isn't for just a day or an event, it is a process everyday. But if you haven't had the chance to be mindful of that, then we remind you to take it easy today.

For today's *quote*, I chose this (see pic). It is from one of my favorite authors. It is actually from an article in New Yorker: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/06/05/toni-morrison-the-work-you-do-the-person-you-are

One of my recurring struggles is finding some sense of work-life balance. And so, whether it is work or other things that occupy our time, perhaps every now and then we could ponder if any of that time is being spent on what we actually like to do: small or big.

other than that, it is getting chilly here and we have a mild cyclone alert for tomorrow. hence, it is going to be a quieter indoors kinda Sunday for me.

Note: Before I sign off, I would like to mention that I wanted to step back from hosting Sundays for a while. I would appreciate if someone could volunteer to take that up. I may drop by for check-ins now and then. Thanks a lot!

that's about it from me folks. over to you all now. how goes your Sunday?

Edited