Daily Check-in: Friday, September 22nd

Hello Blendiez, and welcome to Friday!

How's it going so far? Just getting started over here, but it looks to be a busy one, so I'll get right to talkin' 'bout these workouts.

I plan on a total body HIIT cardio with Erica, her latest, but what about you? Heavy or heavenly movement, it's all good!

I plan on pizza for dinner, but what about you?

And finally for our Friday, here's a spicy little flower that has those minty oregano smells when leaves are crushed. We can't really eat or use them as a spice, but this Horsemint (also known as Spotted Beebalm) is always a delicious sight to see with its showy lilac bracts.

Okay, that's all from me for now. Do be sure to check in with our Inge for more incredible check-ins! Looking forward to seeing all those crochet animals she's been working on!

And then come Monday time, I'll meet you right back here.

But before all that, your Friday and all the hopes it will be good. I'll catch you later, Blenderz!

See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited