HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 22nd

Hello, Blenderz and Happy Friday, once again.

I'll try to be brief for once as I have a lot to get done today. I leave for vacation on Tue afternoon and I don't want to leave any of my tasks unfinished.

For today's quote, I turn again to Terry Pratchett, unless the Internet is lying which is always a strong possibility. It's a very simple quote but hopefully a reminder that beyond all the stress and worries, real and imagined, there is a life to be enjoyed.

What are you guys planning for this weekend? I think I'll go for a history tour in my city, to learn about the minorities that used to live here before WWII. It would have been nice to learn these things in school, but somehow it was decided that battles between Romans and Dacians are somehow much more relevant than anything that happened after 1900. Most people are descended from Adam and Eve, but Romanians are descended from Trajan and Decebalus, ok?

Before I break my promise to be brief, I'll hand it off to you guys. Are you working out, eating or thinking anything you want to share?

Have a great day, everyone!