Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 21st

Hey, Blenderz!

How are we on this Friday Eve? Before we get too involved in that, let's go ahead and get right to the (g)hosting schedule.

September 23rd & 24th: Inge

September 30th & October 1st: Shabnam

October 7th & 8th: Lea

October 14th & 15th: ????

If anyone would like a weekend to flex their guest hosting skills, feel all the free to let me or Kim know and we will get ya scheduled in. Thanks in advance!! Always enjoy the variety of ghosters we have.

Now onto the workouts of the day. What do you have? Or maybe you're due for a nice stretch or rest? ..I am turning my workout into some upper body strength, core work and some cardio HIIT via Brian and Tasha today with this combo:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/strength-training-for-chest-triceps-and-abs-upper-body-muscle-building-workout

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/quick-cardio-or-hiit-circuit-with-level-up-options-choose-your-own-intensity-bodyweight-routine

As far as food, well, no ideas from me! I'll scramble something up later. Like, eggs. Maybe.

Picture for today is of some wild persimmons, or Khormaloo as I love to call them now thanks to Shabnam. ..These fruits mostly have a reputation for being on the pithy and astringent side. I have found a couple trees though, such as this one that taste pretty good, almost like a pasty, gently sweet date. The trick is to eat them when they look super mushy. Like really over ripe looking, which at that point they are ready to fall off the tree just by looking at them.

Alright, that's all I have for now. Thanks for reading, checking in, and just being you. I hope you can have a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited