Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Total Body Active Recovery and Mobility

Hey Fitness Blender!

Are you incorporating active recovery and mobility into your weekly routine?

Total Body Active Recovery and Mobility

While we usually focus on tough workouts, active recovery and mobility is something we typically do not think about. Adding this to your weekly routine can make your muscles feel better, reduce soreness, and help you perform better. When you team them up with strength training, it's like a power combo for your fitness.

On your rest days, it's not just about resting; it's about giving your body extra love and care to heal and work better. I've felt the difference, especially after hard jiu-jitsu or weightlifting. This Active Recovery and Mobility session will get your blood flowing, which means less muscle soreness and faster recovery. 

Active recovery is something many professional athletes use in their everyday lives, and there are plenty of reasons why. While lifting heavy things builds your muscles, they grow and get stronger during recovery, and Active Recovery helps speed up that process. 

This session is simple, with each exercise lasting 60 seconds and a quick 10-second rest. It involves stretches and movements that help with soreness and range of motion. You may even break a little sweat!

Since I added Active Recovery and Mobility to my routine, I bounce back faster and feel more flexible. No more wobbling around with stiff muscles. Instead, I feel refreshed and ready for my next training session. It's like a helping hand for your body, making recovery more efficient so you can train harder and more often. 

Give it a try!

Brian