Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Upper Body Resistance

Good morning! Here’s a level 3 upper body strength workout for you!

Upper Body Resistance

In the first 20 minutes of this workout, we will complete 5 weighted supersets, each one having its own muscle group focus. Although 20 minutes may feel express, I felt thoroughly worked with the back-to-back intervals! After that, we head into a 7-minute finisher where we keep the resistance theme, we just use a different form of it — a long resistance band. This is a newer piece of equipment to me in general and I’ve never used it in a FB workout before! For this finisher, we complete one longer interval for each muscle group, and if you’re really looking for one last push, I invite you to pulse in the exercise for the final 30 seconds (or as long as you can). No worries if you don’t have a long resistance band, you can substitute dumbbells for all the finisher exercises. 

Warm-up and cool-down included, this routine focuses on all major upper body muscles (shoulders, biceps, triceps, back, chest) to create greater muscle strength, growth, and endurance. Staying mindful of your chosen weight load/level of resistance, this routine is absolutely feasible as a level 3! 

See you on screen,

xxErica