Perspiration Pals 20 September 2023

Hello Pals! How are you today? My lower body is officially on sick leave as I decided to do a five-little-flame routine with Tasha on Monday. I looked at the scheduled routines on Sunday, I saw a 46-minute workout with Tasha, I even say the five little flames AND the fact that I’d apparently done it four times before but I still thought it’s gonna be fun. And by fun, I mean… Oh, you know what I mean.

Anyway, two days in and I still walk like a mountain climber who spent two days tied to a cliff wall in a rainy northeast gale. OK, maybe not a northeast gale but still. Today would’ve been total body/core but my quads and glutes said NO, thank you very much, so I scheduled an upper-body routine even though I did one yesterday. You’ve just read Ivett’s workout adventures on Fitness Blender. To be continued. What about you, dear Pals? Any sore muscles?

Moving on to our fact finder fragment: (You should know that these facts are from our lovely world wide web so the likelihood of ‘my’ facts being balderdash is quite high. So be on the lookout, Pals.)

Do you often chew gum? Did you know that chewing gum boosts mental proficiency and is considered a better test aid than caffeine – but nobody knows why? Did you know that when you exercise, the burned fat metabolizes to become carbon dioxide, water, and energy. Meaning: you exhale the fat that you lose. I heard this on QI too. (British panel show)

All right, Pals, I need to go now have an easy day and be good if you can.