Daily Check-in: Monday, September 18th

What is going on, Blenderz?

How was your weekend? ..Mine was not too bad. Busy, a little chaotic at times, but overall positive.

I absolutely want to recognize and thank Lisette as our wonderful ghost over the weekend. Thank you for being here and all you, Lisette.💚 And regarding when you put yourself out there on TV, I'm really sorry you have to deal with the haters and the effects of other people's ignorance.

I also want to throw a hearty thanks to Kim for keeping the check-ins going strong. Thank you as always, my friend! You are super!!

Okay, so right to the Mondaze. I was practically hibernating again, so catch me up, Blendiez. Where are we at on those workouts? ..I needed to take things down a notch, so I did Kayla's much needed and amazing challenge last week. Highly recommend if you want to get in some mobility work, keep it a low impact week, and also build some muscle.

As for today, think I'll be freestyling this week and put together something from the recent releases, starting with this one from Tasha: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-hiit-with-active-recovery-strength-progressive-intensity-bodyweight-circuits

And how about some good 'ol food? Got nothing planned over here! Just another thing to figure out. I did find some frozen soy beans in the freezer so I know I'll have some of those.

As for a photo for our Mondaze, I have a morning moon and sky photo that was taken recently. For no reason other than it looked cool as I love different and all kinds of sunrises and sunsets.

Alright, better see what this day has going on. Thank you for reading and checking in with me today. Hopes and wishes the hours ahead are kind to you, and I will see you in the comments!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***