HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 18th 💪☕

Hello Blendfriends, welcome to the start of another week! I'm going to be quick today, because it's my return to work after two weeks off, and I'm headed in to 6 online meetings, which will be followed by a non-work evening meeting for other reasons. I'm holding it together at the moment, but it does mean I won't be chatting a whole lot today, so, as we traditionally say around here "please chat amongst yourselves" and I'll get back to you when I have a moment.

And in honor of this packed-tight schedule of mine, here's a quote from a lady who really knew how to keep things together :

"A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

So, now, as I'm lucky enough to have awakened before my alarm, I've got time to go do Day 10 of Flex R1. It does feel good to be progressing on a program! And I've got Italian potato salad made already to go with a ham sandwich for lunch, debating on what will go well with cauliflower mac & cheese for supper. Maybe a kale salad, I've got loads of kale. Other ideas welcome, as long as they're easy -- what are your plans for food? And, more generally, what will you be up to, today? We'd love to hear from you!