Weekend check in Sunday 17-09-2023

Welcome all to part 2 of the weekend check-in!

Anyone up to any movement today? Not for me. I just finished my cleaning, so I just settled in bed with my laptop and music, ready for my rest day! Speaking of cleaning, here's today's question: Which household chore do you hate the most and why? I currently hate doing laundry the most, I don't have a dryer so I have to hang everything to dry. Then the folding once it's dry. Hate it. It's very difficult with my current hand function so it just makes me feel super disabled. Not that I enjoy doing any household chore haha. I was a domestic help in healthcare before the stroke, somehow it's a lot easier to clean someone else's house than it is to clean your own. I also did a way more thorough job at clients' homes.

On to food! What's on the menu? I will be making tortilla wraps filled with marinated tempeh and cheese. I did end up ordering bubble tea yesterday with a bit of sushi (cause there was a minimum order amount boo!). My bubble tea came without straw though so that was sad.

Instead of a picture, I offer you a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3rjBs_mIC8&list=RDO3rjBs_mIC8&index=1

I love the vibe of this song. I'm sure lots of women can relate to being called a b*** after ignoring the flirting or catalling of a man or rejecting a man. I know I can.

That's all from me today! It's time to give my cat her snack. Can't be late for that.

**Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***