Perspiration Pals September 16, 2023 🥬🍅😻

Happy Sunday Ppals!

It was beautiful out Saturday and I had fun walking around the farmers market and downtown. There also was a festival going on so I saw many nice crafts. The produce looked so pretty I just had to take a picture. I didn't buy anything because I had put in my order for local produce from the Produce box so I get a nice box of produce on Tuesday.

I need to buy a car so I have been lost in car buying land trying to figure what I want and what is available. My FB workouts have suffered the last few days and I have only done Kayla's mobility stick short workout. I have gone for a walk most days and I got an extra long Saturday morning between my usual farmers market to coffee shop with a walk around the festival.

Sunday morning which is still tomorrow for me as I write this we start faith formation class at church. We will only have the kids for 30 minutes and we have some fun ice breakers and getting to know you activities planned so we will have fun.

I hope you are all having a great weekend. I want to hear all about it. All are welcome to chat with us.

Edited