HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group September 16th

Good Saturday morning everyone! And in the blink of an eye, we are already past mid-month.

I was absent the past few days, reading the thread but not posting. It hasn’t been a great week. I have not exercised in a few days now, I have not been eating well, not hydrating sufficiently. Old “all or nothing” patterns are creeping back, a mindset that I thought I had overcome. Trying to be perfect and giving up when I’m not (and really, perfection is impossible). So here I am, trying to stop this “free fall” and get back to feeling good about myself and my efforts and my goals.

How do you bounce back from “failures” or when you encounter adversity? Are you the type of person who easily shrugs things off and moves forward? Or do you analyze what happened, in order to work your way through it? There’s no right or wrong way to bounce back, there’s only what works for you.

Moving on, what are your plans for today? Anything fun and exciting happening? Will you be working out or taking a well deserved rest day? I will work through my to-do list, which includes getting back to the Reboot challenge and watching figure skating. Some work and some fun.

Wishing everyone a great day!