Perspiration Pals September 15th, 2023 πŸ™‚

hey there pals,

how's your FriYay been so far? it was the last day at work for a colleague so there were two types of cake πŸ˜… plus one of the other departments invited me over to join their after-work drinks πŸ™Œ So, I kinda feel the weekend's already here although I am to sit in a 2-hour class starting in 30 mins.

fur baby: so if you remember I had to take her to vet for not finishing her meals. so, I called the clinic yesterday saying she still isn't and they be like yeap, sounds like your cat is *bored* of her food. try changing it, so, last evening i got her a new one and she ate most of it!! This morning she was back to being my lil weirdo so hopefully she'll be fine :)

workouts: no workouts for me yet as I can barely make it to school & back. I got an appointment with my doctor to have some post-covid checks. Got one after 3 weeks. not counting on it, but i am tired of feeling tired and exhausted all the time πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ and miss my Fit workouts. sigh.

anywho, look forward to catching up on lots of sleep on this weekend :) how about you? what plans for Friday evening or the weekend? let us know! πŸ™‚πŸŽˆ

Edited