Perspiration Pals 14 September 2023

Hi Pals! It’s unbelievable how unprepared I am to start the thread, basically every single week, and yet, here I am anyway.

The scheduled routine would’ve been yoga or Pilates but there’s no way I get up at 5 a.m. to do yoga. (Sorry yoga, it’s me, not you) Pilates might have been all right but my upper body is sore and my lower body isn’t so I wanted them to suffer together. In other words what my body needed was a nice lower-body strength routine so I decided to work out with Brian.

Today’s fact finder fragment is going to be about the human body. Did you know that while you’re flying in an aeroplane, your hair will grow at twice the rate it usually does. That’s why you seem to need more regular haircuts when you’ve been travelling a lot? I didn’t… and I have no idea why. Anyone who can explain gets five fact finder fragment points. Did you know that by the time you’re a fully-grown adult, approximately a quarter of all your bones are in your feet? Did you know that your brain is at its peak when you’re in your late 40s. Um… OK…

All right, Pals, I need to go now please talk amongst yourselves and I’ll do my best to get back to you.

PS, no picture today, sorry.