Perspiration Pals 13 September 2023

Hello there, Pals? How are you? 13 is an ugly prime number and I don’t like it. I’ve just managed to cool down a little after my morning commute but I’m still in ‘don’t talk to me just yet’ mode. I was asleep by 10 p.m. but somehow my body still can’t get over the fact that I make it get up and work out really early in the morning. It’s been over a year now so you would think I’m used to it but no. But. I looked out of the window and it was still dark and I saw the crescent moon, Venus and Jupiter.

The sight cheered me up a little and the Brian took over and he kept saying ‘good job’ and I believed him and now I feel strong and needless to say sore. It was a nice AMRAP upper- and lower-body routine. Well, we call it a total-body routine, really. Anyway, I’m about halfway through Strong 3. How about you?

I’m going to be charged with a new task at work soon which is daunting but exciting too but it might make me a lot less engaging and entertaining here for which I apologise in advance. We’ll see.

Let’s move on to our fact finder fragment. I found this: Ways To Make Your Day Last Longer. Who would want to make the day last longer?? Unless it’s a day off. But let’s just have a look at some of the tips they aren’t actually that bad. Studying: Reading, attending various courses, mastering new knowledge and skills will give a plenty of new food for thought, which will feel like time goes by slower. Visiting new places and getting out of the box: It does not necessarily have to be a trip. You can change the environment by taking your work to a cafe, choosing a new restaurant for dinner, or changing the route going for a daily walk. Trying new things: New activities associated with new vivid sensations also increase feelings and make the brain more alert. What else would you add to these tips?

All right, Pals, have an easy day and if I don’t reply it doesn’t mean I don’t love you. 😁

PS, that's me in the picture working out with my headphones on.