A

HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group September 13th

Good morning everyone!

This thought made me think of my husband. He does not read anything here but maybe I will put this up at home somewhere. He puts a lot of pressure on himself at work and is convinced he will fail at his job and that he can't do it. The truth is of course he can...his boss believes in him so he should too. Sometimes you just need to pretend and eventually, you will believe.

Sorry I have been missing, it has been busy and there are lots of crazy things going on. I have been getting my workouts in. Only 4 more workouts left in Booty. I swapped today for something less intense since I have to run after work. It was something with Kayla and it must have been one of her firsts. It is a bit quirky how it was done but effective.

We had a very intense rainstorm last evening (broke the heat though I think!). There were severe winds, rain, and hail. Some areas had flooding and some had so much hail it looked like a blanket of snow. Unfortunately for my husband, who is a wine buyer, this is very bad news as it is the middle of the grape harvest. Some vineyards were completely wiped out and there is simply nothing left on the vines. Whatever grapes are left will be hard to harvest since the ground is so muddy and likely they are damaged. Last night was devastating for the vintners.

Without going too much further into it I want to turn it over to you! What is on your plan and plate today? I made a nice pasta last night with ham, peas, ricotta and lemon. We will enjoy the leftovers and a simple salad tonight.

Wishing everyone a great hump day. And remember, we are all welcome!

Edited