Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

New Guided Visualization to Fall Asleep!

Fall asleep with this new guided visualization that will direct you to imagine the form the energy in your body takes. As someone who absolutely loves to do guided meditations, visualizations, and sleep stories as I fall asleep — even when I don’t have trouble falling asleep — visualization might be one of my favorite meditative practices. 

I love the creativity that comes with it, I get to see all the things my brain can come up with and love letting it surprise me. Visualization reminds me of the power of my brain and helps me to separate my mental activity from “Truth.” 

I highly recommend that if you struggle with visualization in general, that you still try out visualization practices. It’s okay if you start out with the obvious or easy things to visualize. The more you practice, the more creative you can get. So, give this one a try and please let me know what you end up visualizing your energy as — seeing others’ ideas and what is possible can also help us all get better at visualizing!

Guided Visualization to Fall Asleep