Perspiration Pals Sept 12th, 2023 πŸ™‚

hey there pals,

how are we doing today? An usual work day here, but a bit more slower and that's always nice. It's a going to be a super long day tomorrow with 4 back to back seminars/meetings starting from 11:30-16:30 πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ so a slow day before that is helpful.

workouts: Still freestyling. But mostly I am picking from my favorites and usually with K. Did this one yesterday (below). I am being over optimistic and picking 45+ min workouts when I am unable to even last 25ish minutes with low weights. So maybe in a way I am doing my very own FB30 πŸ™‚

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/functional-upper-body-workout-for-strength-and-coordination?scheduledDate=2023-09-11

other than that, yeap could use some extra sleep. when i find myself awake at night sometimes, and there's still 2 hours of sleep left, I feel so relieved. Today it was 8 minutes, and I was sure that wasn't possible. I mean, the audacity, right?! Anywho, in the mornings, do you need to collect yourself, snooze a couple of times and then get outta bed, or do you simply shut the alarm and jump outta bed?

That's about it from me pals. need to get back to work. Lil fur baby is okay but not fully back to her usual. Now, over to y'all wonderful pals. Let us know about your day and more.