My Workout & My Day

Hello and good morning everyone I'm sorry that I didn't post online yesterday or the day before it's because I was relaly sick for 5 days and I couldn't go to work until yesterday. So now I'm just getting all the bad stuff out of my nose and get rid of my cough and I will be good as new within another day or so, moving on to workouts I couldn't do workouts the last three days so I had to mark them as rest days and the workout I had for today was a upper body workout with Daniel that was a posture building workout. I got a good burn going on in my arms and shoulders and in my back too so it was a really good workout and it was one of my favorites to do and I'm still keeping myself in really good shape and I'm thinning up a lot around my arms my sides my hips and even my legs too.

So before I know it I will be at the weight that my body feels comforable being at that's not too light or not too heavy for my height and for my age too, but I've also been watching on how much food that I've been eating too everyday here and at my dad's house. Even though I don't workout at my dad's house anymore like I used to when I was still going to school that doesn't mean I can watch what foods I eat over there, and who knows maybe I might get back into working out again at my dad's house.