Perspiration Pals Sunday September 10

Happy Sunday Ppals!

It was a dark stormy day yesterday and then the weather cleared in time so I could go to a football. It was fun even though it poured after halftime. My team won!

I got some steps in yesterday as the parking lot is a good distance from the stadium, It was employee appreciation game so they had a nice box dinner for us. As usual that involved more walking as our dinner was in the practice field on the other side of the stadium and we had to walk up and down 3 flights of stairs to get to it.

It is raining again this morning but I am hoping it will clear so I can take a walk this afternoon,

The meme explains why Lillie turns her nose up at canned food as she doesn't want to worry about food in case the power goes out.

It has been fun having workout buddies for FB 30 express! I think most of my buddies have already finished. Good job buddies or should I say Pals! I'll do the last workout today.

I am planning on doing low impact R1 next since I haven't done it before but I want to alternate it week by week with other shorter programs. First up will be Brian's 5 day challenge and then either Erica's 5 day or Kayla's 5 day. I was excited to see Kayla's new challenge as it fits in nicely with my planned theme for the next 2 months.

That's enough from me. Now I would like to hear all about your weekends. Tell me what you have been up too.