HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group September 10th 🙂

hey there folks,

how are we this Sunday? A somewhat cloudy day here and we are looking at lots of rain to come tomorrow. Other than that a slow day -the usual, teaching stuff, laundry, cleaning... On weekends, I tend to have one super quiet day and one that can be social. How do you balance having me time vs catching up with your friends or doing some outdoor activities?

quote: 'Start somewhere'. I picked this as a reminder, also for myself. Often times when I am overwhelmed with too many things going around, I start feeling better when I at least make a small start at something. then that progresses and gets done and slowly I get to the others.. So, if you're feeling stuck or overwhelmed in some way, here's a reminder to just start somewhere.

workouts: I can apply the quote here as well. I have been freetstyling and not my best talent there. but, been picking low impact pure strength workouts so far and mostly on alternate days. I am writing this with my workout clothes on and hopefully will have some workout complete for the day 🙌

Edit: Did this one. It was a great TB workout that had separate rounds for UB, LB & core: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/bored-easily-strength-dumbbell-workout-with-no-repeated-exercises?scheduledDate=2023-09-10

That's about it from me folks. How is your Sunday coming along? Do tell, and yes, we always welcome everyone to these threads, even if to just lurk.

Before, i go, Sharon is away camping, so I am hoping someone (I think, Alina?) is going to step in for her and start the thread tomorrow?

Here's wishing you all a good week ahead!

Edited