K

Daily check-in. Sunday, Sept 10,2023

Hey guys

It’s almost 2a here and I’m awake! So why not start the check in? I stayed up late, till about 1a, watching a football game. Then I was trying to finish a book and realized there was too much left to finish tonight, so I’m checking in with you guys now, bc I’ll most likely sleep in .

I didn’t do any stretching or active recovery WO yesterday, and don’t plan on doing anything today either.

Apparently I don’t lift heavy enough to be sore, so I didn’t feel the need to stretch unlike there is always a need for food. (Nice segue ? No not really!). Dinner/supper is always a last minute decision here. What about anybody else? Do you plan the week? Do you plan early in the day? Or have to throw something in the microwave to thaw? The last one is the norm here!

Hey I have a question and a picture today! Look at me go! I “borrowed” this meme from Instagram. Are there any rules against that? “Borrowing” memes ? This account makes literally makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD…seriously!

Ok that’s it for me. Jump in and post all the things. Or whatever the heck you want!

Edited