K

Daily check-in, Saturday Sept 9, 2023

Hey guys!

Well we made it through another week to the weekend! Yippee! I hope you enjoy it to the fullest! Or get all the weekend projects complete or catch up on WO’s. Or heck just be a lump on the couch, especially if you’ve had a rough, busy week. Good news here… it’s going to be a little cooler the next few days ! A high of 91 is predicted today!

I’ve got GK#1’s first soccer game of the fall season today at noon. I’ll be part of a crew keeping GK #2 out of trouble during the game . We’ll call it active recovery! Ha! But me thinks I need some stretching as well after the L5 Erica WO yesterday. Idk if I’ll do that before or after soccer . But for right now, I need coffee!

I thought of a question to ask you guys earlier in the week, and I should’ve written it down somewhere, bc after GK’s til 1030 last night and no coffee yet, idk what it was ? Lol!

My stomachs also growling at the moment, so might as well talk about food! No clue as usual here. Other than 2 big salads for me. With some kind of meat.

I also don’t have a pic, big surprise there! Too predictable? We’ll call it consistency!

Well I heard the coffee stop perking, so I’m going after that coffee!

Thanks for checking in with me/us!

Everybody’s welcome to check in here with us! Share WO’s , food, rant, daily lives whatever !

Edited