Daily Check-in: Friday, September 8th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

We almost made it to the weekend--phew! I hope you have good things to look forward to the next few days---like checking in with our wonderful weekend guest host: Karen! Karen, thank you so much for volunteering and can't wait to hear from you!

Before we get there tho, we gotta get through today!

So, what do your workouts look like for today, Blendfriends?

I decided to do Tasha's new lower body routine yesterday--and holy mother of quads, guys!! That one is tough! And a total leg burner! Don't be fooled by it being a level 3--you increase those weights and it's easily a level 5 workout!

As for today, I'll do some upper body work. Not sure what that'll be just yet!

What's on the menu for today?

No idea yet!

Finally, here's your daily dose of "Reasons to do Bear Crawls as Told by Actual Bears!"

Reasons to do Bear Crawls as Told by Actual Bears #5: Increased balance! Because there's gonna come a time when you gotta itch your belly, and you don't wanna lose your balance while doing so and wake your sleeping cubbies! So do your bear crawls, and have an amazingly strong core and center of gravity like 901!

Ok I think that's more than enough outta me for this week! I'll catch ya'll again on Monday!

Thank you all for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***