Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 7th

Hello, Blenders!

How are you today?

We are FINALLY experiencing Fall weather!! Yay! Highs in the 60s (F) and lows in the 40s! Now that's more like it!

Though we did get several inches of rain here yesterday. Places north of us got over 7 (!) inches of rain in a few hours! We didn't get quite that much, and only had a little water in the basement; but are otherwise good. The places north of us dealt with flash flooding and some dangerous situations tho.

Before I get too much further into this check-in, let's talk our ghosting schedule! Here's our current line-up:

September 9th & 10th: Karen

September 16th & 17th: Lisette

September 23rd & 24th: Inge

September 30th & October 1st: Shabnam

Any date after Sept 30th & Oct 1st is open! So if you're interested in guest hosting a weekend, please let Raven or me know, and we'll get ya scheduled in! And thank you!

Ok, onto today!

What do your workouts look like for today, Blendfriends?

I decided to go with Nicole's upper body push intervals routine yesterday, and boy am I feelin it (mostly in my shoulders). Today, I'm thinkin I need a lower body/core combo. Not sure what I'll choose just yet!

What's on the menu for today?

Hm, not sure! But cooler weather + NFL starts tonight = might have to have some chili!

Finally, here's your daily dose of "Reasons to do Bear Crawls as Told by Actual Bears!"

Reasons to do Bear Crawls as Told by Actual Bears #4: Increased strength! So when push comes to shove, you can use your incredible core strength and power to move your rivals out of your preferred fishing spot---much like Chunk is moving 747 here!

Ok I think that's more than enough outta me today.

Thank you all for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***