HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 7th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

How is the week treating you so far?

And remember, everyone is always welcome to sing along. No matter how that looks like for you. If you just read or if you post. What ever feels right for you.

Days are very busy here. I really don't know why everything has to happen this week. School uniform, which is broken and needs immediate replacement. School material which is sold out in the shops. Then the boys needed hair cuts to be ready for our trip. I discovered that my 12 year old grew so much in the last six month that he didn't have a shirt or pants for the wedding. So we needed to find time to get to Cork. Our adopted grandmother turned 70. Therefore, present and card needed to be organized. My oldest son asked if I could bring something for the parents of his girlfriend, because they helped him moving cities. I organized something for the parents of the groom, because they are helping so much with wedding and it takes place in there garden. And I'm really thankful for all those wonderful people. And work just don't stop throwing calls last minute online meetings at me.

Anyway, weather is exceptional. It's basically the first time this summer that I'm wearing shorts.

Workouts. What have you planned? I won't have time for my walk at the beach because of meetings. And in the evening there is basketball training. The training is in another town, which means a lot of driving if my boys miss there bus.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨