Perspiration Pals 6 September 2023

Hi Pals! I’ve been running around like a headless chicken all day (it’s not over yet) and I’m about to continue the aforementioned activity but not before starting the thread.

How are you today? The weather is too warm (but not hot anymore!) to my liking but at least it’s not raining. I did Day 10 of Strong 3 which was a nice core routine with Tasha and since it was rather short, I did the EC too. My ganglion in my wrist was bothering me a little but otherwise it was fine. What about you? I mean exercise-wise not ganglion-wise. Don’t grow ganglions. That’s advice of the day from me.

Anyway, let’s move on to our fact finder fragment. Since I use public transport every day to get to work, I thought I’d give you some facts about buses. Fascinating isn’t it? Did you know, that the United Kingdom didn’t invent double-decker buses? It was….. (fill in the gap, please). Did you know that most buses are not required to have seatbelts? Buses tend to move at a slow pace – seat belts are designed to prevent people from being thrown out of the vehicle (due to high speed and collision) and make the airbags more effective. Do you know where the first bus lane was built? How do you get to work? I see so many electric scooters nowadays. Brilliant idea but the people using them not so much… I was nearly run over by one this morning simply because I don’t have eyes at the back of my head.

All right, Pals, I must go now but make sure you have a nice and easy day. Or an exciting day.