A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 6th

Happy Wednesday!

It is the middle of the work week and I am looking forward to the second half.

"It is often small steps, not giant leaps, that bring about the most lasting change"

I really stand by this thought. It is great to have big goals and many of them, but often the smaller steps to achieve the goals are often not in place. I love breaking down goals into manageable bits. This is how you turn things into habits as well.

Today, for example, I want to be a faster runner. I had a run scheduled with small sprints. I am trying to get faster again since things went downhill over the summer. To do this I do not need to just run full sprint and kill myself, but insert tiny sprints throughout the run. Guess what, it was manageable. The change will take time but I will get there. I am looking forward to the process and taking care of myself on the way.

I should also have a workout for booty which I will do later tonight.

What is on your plan today?

Photo is the salad I mentioned last night. It was good but I would change two things. First, poor choice of noodles, they clumped so badly together. Second, they sucked up the peanut dressing so quickly it was rather dry. So tonight I will repeat but different noodles and tweak the sauce. The flavours were there though and I included some ginger soy chicken.

Have a great Wednesday!

Edited