Daily Check-in: Monday, September 4th

Hello Blendfriendz!

How are you today? How was your weekend?

I hope it was grand! And I hope you checked in with our Lovely Lea! Lea: thank you so much for ghosting! It is always a joy to see/hear about all of your adventures!

And I also wanna give a massive 'thank you' to my fantastic co-host, Raven! Raven: thank you as always for keeping things rolling--even during a hurricane!! I am so glad you, your family and furbabies are all safe!

For some of us here in the US, today is part of an extended 3-day weekend. I hope that means you are having some extra down time or doing something fun.

For me, I am just trying to stay cool. It is too dang hot for this time of year. It's too dang hot to even sleep. So I am pretty tired and addled. Please forgive me if this check-in goes off the deep end. We'll just blame lack of sleep; and not my normal "wtf are you even talking about Kim" ramblings.

Anywho, let's talk workouts today, shall we? What do your workouts look like for today?

I'd like to do something lower body oriented. What that will look like will depend upon my energy levels later today. Could be lower body strength, or maybe Pilates.

What's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

Something that requires 0 heat! It's too dang hot to eat! Even at 7:30 am!

Finally, a pic?

Well, sort of. I havent really been taking much for photos lately. But I do have bear gifs. Loads and loads of bear gifs. As such, I feel like we should have a week dedicated to the loved[hated] bear crawls that our lovely trainers love to include in so many workouts. So get yourselves ready for a week of "Reasons to do Bear Crawls: As Told by Actual Bears"! (I know you're very excited right now about this.) Here goes:

Reasons to do Bear Crawls as Told by Actual Bears #1: Better sleep! Do your bear crawls so you can sleep like Otis! (maybe that's what I need to do today....)

Ok I think that's more than enough outta me today.

Thank you all for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***