HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group September 3rd 🙂

hey there folks,

How's your Sunday coming along? I was sorta tore between take it easy and rest vs finish your chores and have a clean apartment 😯 I gave in to the latter option. Meaning, have already spent most of the morning with laundry and apartment cleaning. I mean a clean apartment, I am thinking is my self-care for today! How do you get around to this? Do you spread all your chores throughout the week or then let them bundle for the weekend?

Anywho, need to re-do my slides for teaching tomorrow. but I am so thankful with with my past self to have made good slides that my current self doesn't need to spend a lot of time on it. Have you had this experience recently where you've thanked your past self for something?

It is a rainy day here and most of yesterday I was chilling at home with a rerun of FRIENDS for the nth time. My weeks are getting overwhelmingly hectic, so not doing anything at all just for one day was nice.

That's about it from me folks. over to y'all now. let us know about your day and more. and wish y'all a good week ahead!

Edited