HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 2nd

Good first Saturday of September! We had been enjoying cooler temperatures here, but we are facing another heat wave over the next few days. Summer is hanging on.

I am starting a one-week vacation and David has a three-day weekend. We will take advantage of the beautiful weather and go walking in the mornings. I will do a stretching workout for the lower body today, as my left hip flexor needs some attention.

As you may know, at the beginning of each new month, I set intentions and goals. I will continue to aim to not reschedule planned workouts. I struggled with this towards the end of last month, so my goal is to reschedule at least 2 less times than in August. I also set a goal to walk at least 3 times during weekdays. I walk on the weekends but not much during the week, so this will be a good way to increase my activity level. I will also stretch each day, beyond the cool down portion of FB workouts. I stretched in bed last night and it felt really nice.

Are you setting any goals or intentions for September? It could be health and fitness related or something else entirely. I’ve set intentions for the week ahead, like organizing our spices in identical containers with labels. It doesn’t have to be anything big, but it’s always rewarding when you meet a goal you’ve set.

Enjoy a wonderful day and weekend! And maybe even a long weekend for Labour Day where you live 🙂