Saturday 👻checkin 2-9-23

Hello lovely blenderbudz, I am responsible for the 👻checkin today. I promise not to ramble too much. So: what does/did your Saturday look like today?! Plans for something exciting or relaxing? My day today entails travelling back home, including a 20 min walk, a short bus ride, a 30 min ferry crossing and a 40 min car journey. I am actually typing this while on the ferry 🙃🤣, giving you some sea vibes, I hope. I am so pleased that we won’t have to do too much travelling! I had a super holiday, even though the weather wasn’t perfect.

Workout: none, zero, zilch for me! How’s it on that front for you? Lots, little, nothing, whatever is good for your body at the moment! My body is still saying “hellooo, are you looking after me?!?!”after yesterday’s 22k hike. Do you sometimes feel that your body says that to you? What helps best in that case?

Food: no idea, what’s new about that, right?! It might be something out of the freezer, but it certainly won’t be a three course meal like I have been having since Tuesday… 🤣 I know some of you are struggling to get your eating on the right track again. I hope you will manage.

Anyway: enough of the chitchat. Picture time: how many baby snails can you count in this picture? We saw soooo many big snails yesterday, that I thought it would be fun to use these tiny ones to get you to do some brain gymnastics!

Enjoy your day, whatever part of Saturday it is for you! See you later.