Daily Check-in: Friday, September 1st

Hello Fitness Family!

And hello to Friday and our first day of September! Woo! Fall is right around the corner, right, Coby?^^

So how is your day going for you so far? Mine hasn't moved past coffee, but I'm hoping to get a workout in. I went with a Tasha workout yesterday: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-with-static-lower-body-holds-continuous-muscle-engagement-and-burnout-rounds

And holy moly holy 😱 The burn on that was real. Real special. Tasha has outdone herself with that one. I highly recommend it if you want a challenge. I felt it was closer to a level 5! ..Anyway, looking for something cardio and core today. I hope you enjoy whatever you pick!

And what are you picking for food? It is definitely looked forward to over here as it is the homemade pizza Friday. Yayya!

Picture for your Friday is something you don't see every day as what we've got here is a Moonbow.

Basically, it's a rainbow at night.

The right conditions such as a hurricane and a super moon had to come together and the right time to make this happen. Really unusually bright lunar light (like from a supermoon) and misty rainy clouds( like from a hurricane). The photo was taken well after sunset, but my phone camera has a thing to help with night time photos. You could actually see color in the rainbow AND stars at the same time. You all know how I like atmospheric phenomenons so I was more than thrilled to catch this and share it with you!

Alright, that's about all I got for you for now. Do be sure to check-in with our life loving Lea this weekend to see what she has going on. Thanks again, Lea!

And then come Monday, we got Kim back to hosting! All the look forwards to that.

It has been a pleasure and another fun couple weeks being your host. Thanks once again and as always for reading and hanging out with me and each other.

Until next time, take all the care. See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***