Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Video: Yoga Flow with an Exercise Ball

Hey ya’ll

This sequence is designed to improve balance, flexibility, and core strength while using the exercise ball for some added support and challenge, so be prepared for some unique challenges and moments of stability exploration.

Yoga Flow with an Exercise Ball

Lessons from the Yoga Class with an Exercise Ball:

Balance is Key: The first lesson was clear – balance is not just about physical stability; it's a metaphor for life. In every pose on the exercise ball, I learn more about the importance of finding equilibrium.

Strength from Within: As I flowed through the sequence, I discovered the immense power of my core muscles. They not only supported me physically but also symbolized the inner strength I possess. These deep, intrinsic muscles are a reminder that I am resilient and capable of weathering life's storms. Just like the core, my inner strength is there, waiting to be tapped into.

Ensure that you have a properly inflated exercise ball that suits your height, as this will greatly impact your experience. Before starting any new exercise routine, especially if you have any health concerns or injuries, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional or a certified yoga instructor in your local area. Most importantly, come to the class with an open mind and a willingness to connect with your breath and inner balance, as this will always be the foundation of your practice. This practice emphasizes the importance of focused and intentional movement synced with breath. The mat is a reflection, and every pose, every breath, every moment is an opportunity to learn, grow, and evolve. I'll see you there! 

Xoxo,

Aly