Daily Check-in: Thursday, Dogust 31st

Hey Blenderz and welcome to our Friday Eve!

How are you all doing?

I feel I can finally breathe again now that Idalia has left. I live in that "Big Bend" area of Florida so it was pretty serious for a minute there. Power was in and out, we had some branches off some big trees fall, some minor(ish) wind damage and a banana plant casualty. But, we are all okay. The power is on. And the furbabies and family are all safe, so that's what matters most. I hope everyone is the hurricane's path will stay and be safe! Hurricane's are no joke!

...So it has felt like a really really long week, but being it is our Friday Eve, let's just get right into that ghosting (guest hosting) schedule part of the check-in.

September 2nd & 3rd: Lea

September 9th & 10th: Karen

September 16th & 17th: Lisette

September 23rd & 24th: Inge

September 30th & October 1st: Shabnam

If anyone would like the (g)host the dates in question or any weekend beyond, please feel free to let me or Kim know and we will get you up here. Thanks so much!

Ok, so as far as workouts go, what is it going to be, Blendiez? ..I think I'll go for something total body with Tasha. I'm eyeing this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-with-static-lower-body-holds-continuous-muscle-engagement-and-burnout-rounds

And what about some good food? I stay pretty clueless over here, but that's nothing new😂

Anyway, we are already on the last day of Dogust! Hard to believe, but it has been a really fun month of seeing all the dogs and other things too. Thanks to everyone for participating!!

As for my last Dogust Day photo, we have FT Kr hanging out in a hurricane. He had lots of fun running around, enjoying the wind and rain without a care in the world. And that's exactly how it should be.

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. All the hopes you can have a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited