Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FREE Workout: Full Body Kettlebell Strength

Hey FB Family!

Let's chat about our new release: Kettlebell Strength Workout!

Imagine this: just a single piece of equipment, a kettlebell, and you're ready to rock a killer workout. As someone who is always on the go, this routine has become my secret weapon. I incorporate it one to two times weekly for a swift, powerful session that fuels my energy and works strength with basic movements. 

Before we jump in, we start with a warm-up that's like a gentle hug for your muscles. Two rounds of 30 seconds each, embracing movements that prep you for the action ahead. 
Now, let's get to the heart of it! There will be a total of 3 circuits. Each circuit will have 3 exercises with 30 seconds on. This is just enough time to maintain control with each rep, and don't worry. There are rest breaks of 15 seconds to catch your breath. It's a perfect mix of effort and recovery.

As you wrap up, remember the cooldown. Your body will thank you for taking those moments to stretch. Spend time in each stretch, letting go of tension and embracing a sense of accomplishment. This workout is a perfect way to work strength, and it's designed to fit into your busy day. During this workout, we will do a few exercises focusing on the hip hinge movement, such as the swing. The hip hinge is an important part of these movements because it ensures we use our hips and not our backs on lifts.

So grab that kettlebell, and let's get to work, Team!

Brian