My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone late start for me posting online about my day but that's alright because today I had a total body strength workout with Brian and my muscles were feeling it by the end of the 4 rounds of strength training. It was a really good workout with him one of my favorites to do and it was the slow tempo strength workout, the weather on the other hand has been really nice this week to where my mom is getting lots of things done outside along with Allen and me. It's kinda of in the 80's this week instead of it being in the 90's like it said it was going to be, but instead it changed to where it's really cold at night and too col to leave the home opened up.

Really busy at work this week for me or for the weekend I should say but even getting into the start of this week it was busy as well, we are all pulling out racks and getting more clothes out on the floor and bringing out pallets of brand new clothes that haven't been opened yet. So I think that the target for this week to get out as many new clothes out on the floor as we can for getting into fall and winter, and getting rid of the summer clothes slowly by putting them on sale. We have at least 2 or 3 area's that are clearance racks or sections in the women and mens area as well as the boys and girls I think no there's only one in the girls and in the boys as well in the infants.

Point aside we are getting rid of the summer clothes and bringing out the fall and winter clothes already and we aren't even into fall yet and already we are brining out the fall clothes.