Daily Check-in: Tuesday, Dogust 29th

Hey Blenderz!

How are we Tuesdaying it so far?

I have a hurricane to think about and I'm not thrilled about it. Supposedly it's heading right over my area. I don't want it to be a big deal, but will be ready if it is a big deal. Still, a headache, but that's part of living in Florida for ya. And unless something really crazy happens, I'm still good for the check-ins this week.

Anyway, do you have a workout to get to?

..I did not workout yesterday. Too tired and busy so I took an unplanned rest day and cleary thought my time was better served with long lines at the gas station. Did I mention I wasn't thrilled about Miss Idalia coming to town?

Food will probably be sandwhiches. Something cool, quick and easy. As always, do share whatever you are nommin' on.

Sorry if I don't seem in the best of moods. It's just where I'm at. I'll get through it. I'm going to find a few dogs to cuddle for some support. Here's a couple of them for two for Tuesday. I love how one is in the shade under the purple American Beauty berries and the other in the sun the Goldenrod flowers.💜💛

Well, Blenderz, I better get to some last minute preparations to make sure all my pets and people will be safe and secure. Anyone in the path of Idalia, or really any disaster for that matter, please stay safe!

Thanks for reading and checking in with me. Hope you can have a kind day!

And for Kim, #TangoTuesday💙💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***