My Workout & My Day

Hello and good morning everyone I didn't get the chance to post online yesterday so I'm posting this morning and yesterday I had a killer lower body workout with Kellie I think and this morning I had a upper body and core workout with Tasha. It's a slow start to the weekend for at Walmart because there wasn't a whole lot of people shopping there but there was on Friday for sure, maybe it might pick up the pace today for today with people going shopping. But for the last 2 days there was only 2 of us working in the Apperal section of the store so I'm hoping that there is more of us working there today, since 2 or 3 people were suppose to come in yesterday but they didn't.

But we are moving the clothes all around the store and we are bringing out the halloween clothes and PJ's out and even halloween socks, there is halloween clothes for the men, women, boys, girls, all the way down to the infants. We even have onezies for the women and they are so cute and we have 6 different ones to choose from and they are so soft and super cute and this is the second year of bringing them back and having them out.