HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group August 27th 🙂

hey there folks,

Welcome to the last Sunday edition of HKS for August. How is your Sunday coming along? It is a super rainy day here, and so, the quotes for today are: "Rain is just confetti from the sky" & "When life gives you rainy days, wear your cute boots and jump in the puddles"! Also my Spotify is currently playing "Cloudy Day" by Tones And I, haha. okay, a song to go with the quotes then 😅

Other than that, since teaching has started & I teach every Monday (& Thu), most of my Sundays for next 2 months are going to be preparing for next day's class. Although, it isn't that bad this time, as I am just building on my slides from last year.

Workouts: I have to restart working out. Don't feel up to weights yet, so might do some Cardio or pilates.

That's about it from me folks. Over to y'all now. Feel free to suggest more songs you that describe your current mood, whatever that may be.

Fur baby's is getting impatient as it's her food time. Thanks for checking in with us, and wish you all a good week ahead.