Weekend Check-in: Saturday August 26th

Hey everyone! Welcome to my first ever check-in!

How are we all this morning? I hope you're having a lovely start to the weekend, wherever you are! What are your plans for the day? We might go to the cinema to see Barbie this afternoon, as neither of us have seen it yet!

Let me know what your workouts are looking like today, if today is a workout day for you!

For me, I've just hit the halfway mark for FB30 R3, with Kelli's 'Fat Blasting Booty Builder'! That one's been a favourite of mine for a long time now!

And what's on the menu today? I'm not sure about this evening, but there's a portion of lasagne left over from yesterday which will be my lunch! I look forward to hearing about your delicious meals too!

I really have no idea what photo to post, but since I've been talking so much about my upcoming wedding lately, here is how my save the date cards turned out (obviously they were cut out afterwards 😂)

I know some weekend ghosters like to post a question, so here's mine (feel free to ignore, of course!):

If you could give one piece of advice about the wedding planning process, what would it be? I'm finding it incredibly stressful, so any advice is welcome 😂😂

Thank you for reading and joining my first check-in! I hope I've done a good job!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited