Daily Check-in: Thursday, Dogust 24th

Hey Blenderz! How are you all doing?

I believe if I remember reading right that we have a Blender birthday today! Lynne P, happy birthday! I hope you enjoy that birthday meal you've been looking forward to! If I got this all wrong, oh well. Hopefully I'm close😂

And since it is our Friday Eve, let's read up on the g(hosting) schedule and see what we got!

August 26th & 27th: Becca

September 2nd & 3rd: Lea

September 9th & 10th: Karen

September 16th & 17th: Lisette

September 23rd & 24th: Inge

September 30th & October 1st: ??

As always, if you'd like to ghost at the next available date or even need things moved around, just let me or Kim know and we'll get it sorted. Thanks in advance!

Alright, Blendiez, workouts and food; let's dish and dive in!

I'm plugging away at these Brian workouts alongside buddies, Kim and Cabob. Day four looking to be today body with a dash of cardio. How are we feeling so far, buddies? I'm really enjoying it so far. The workouts are not too long or short and everything's getting worked pretty evenly. Anyways, good luck with your movements today, Blenderz!

And then how about that food? I think it's too hot to run an oven, so grilling something seems like the ideal option. Maybe hamburgers. Okay! Done convinced myself that's what I'm doing!

Dogust picture for today is Hydro, knowing right when to look away from the camera.

Okay, I need to get going before the day gets away. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today! I hope your day behaves!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***