Perspiration Pals 24 August 2023

Hi Pals! Happy little Friday! I’m sure it can be muggier and hotter but what the weather is doing right now has hit the ceiling of my tolerance level. I find it difficult to concentrate and I don’t feel like doing any work at all. Here’s to a productive day!

I did Day 11 of the Blend Trial and since the scheduled routine would’ve been 55 minutes long, I had to choose a shorter one so that I can get ready and preferably catch the bus too. It was an upper-body routine with Tasha and as usual it was tough and enjoyable. How about you? What’s scheduled for today?

Fact finder fragment: Did you know that one habit of intelligent humans is being easily annoyed by people around them but saying nothing in order to avoid a meaningless argument? (Wow, that basically puts me in the genius category… or I’m just really, really easily annoyed.) The good news is if you can laugh, your stress levels drop. Also, ten to fifteen minutes of laughing a day can help you lose weight. And here’s a bonus fact: Canadians say “sorry” so much that a law was passed in 2009 declaring that an apology can’t be used as evidence of admission to guilt.

All right, Pals, I must go now because apparently somebody can’t live without my help…