Daily Check-in: Wednesday, Dogust 23rd

Hey there, Blendfriendz, and welcome to the halfway day of the week!

Do you have a workout to get to? I know that for my budz, Kim and Cabob, we've got a day three with Brian workout on deck! It's an active recovery, which feels pretty welcome right about now after having worked both upper and lower body pretty well! ..As always, however you are moving or resting today, feel all the free to share!

And keep that sharing going with food! Actual sharing would be kinda awesome as we all seem to want to go to each other's places for dinner, but in lieu of that, just keep our mouths watering.

I don't know what I'll be eating, but FT Cu seems to have it figured out on this #WildflowerWednesday, Dogust edition. Show your love with a flower and he will eat it. Classic Copper, my sweet sweet boy😘

Alright, Blenderz, that's all I have for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. Enjoy all the lemon on a pear and chicken on a bear things Wednesday has to offer!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited