Perspiration Pals 23 August 2023

Hello Pals! How are you today? I’m in the foulest mood this morning. I find everything annoying and it’s really hard not to be snappy. Fortunately, my colleagues are at a meeting. Yet again. The people who find meetings essential and effective are the ones who have nothing whatsoever to do other than ordering people around so they regularly have to schedule meetings in order to feel important. Yep. That’s my mood today. I’m not wrong, though.

Anyway, let’s get down to business. I started the day with a short HIIT routine with Kelli followed by a good old core workout which made me sweat like a race horse. I’m not saying I was brilliant but I was able to do the exercises with a little bit of modification here and there. That was the only good thing about my morning. Honesty, Pals, I don’t know how long I’ll be able to tolerate this muggy, disgustingly hot weather. I’ve just checked the weather forecast. Apparently, I only have to tolerate it until this weekend. The temperature is expected to drop 14 degrees by Monday. Yaay!

Moving on to our fact finder fragment, do you know what causes a thunderstorm? Well, first of all you need an unstable atmosphere and where cold air meets hot air. Then, you need some cumulonimbus clouds, more commonly known as thunderstorm clouds which are the only types of clouds that can cause hail, thunder, and lighting. A thunderstorm is when a cumulonimbus cloud builds up too much energy. This happens when all the frozen water particles move around the cloud at high speed and bump into each other. These collisions create an electrical charge. The positive protons form at top while the grumpy negative ones form at the bottom. All right, now please listen to Thunderstruck by AC/DC.

Have an easy or challenging day depending on your preference, Pals.